[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Recommend me some good anime Any genre
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1453332146486.gif (114 KB, 277x400) Image search: [Google]
1453332146486.gif
114 KB, 277x400
Recommend me some good anime

Any genre
>>
>>47443
Love Live! School Idol Project
>>
You've probably already watched this but sao is gold
>>
>>47462
stop
>>
K-On
>>
>>47462
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>47443
Depends on what you want.

>Fun, enjoyable
No Game No Life
Oreimo
Nisekoi
Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo

>I hate myself and I want to feel bad
School Days
>>
>>47477
anything that is good within its own genre

action, comedy, romance, psychological thriller, whatever
>>
File: Little Witch Academia.gif (560 KB, 500x264) Image search: [Google]
Little Witch Academia.gif
560 KB, 500x264
Not a big anime fan, so take these recommendations with salt.

Cowboy Bebop is my favorite, highly recommend it to non-fans of the genre and fans alike. Though some say I like it so much because it's heavily western-styled.

Kill-la-kill was surprisingly alright (didn't finish the series, though- will get around to that when time is available). It's absurd and goofy and makes sure not to take itself too seriously most of the time, and does the more serious stuff in an ok manner. Fan service is a little off putting though, but I'm not one to judge, if that's your thing it's your thing. I take is as a positive that It was good enough to look past it.

Not sure if your question extends to films, but many ghibli films are of exceptional quality. I'd recommend Castle in the Sky and Howl's Moving Castle- though some of his works are fucking kicks in the teeth in terms of dark tones. I remember watching one of the films (Fireflies I think), still gets to me today.

Pic related, Little Witch Academia also gave me some ghibli vibes and it's a light-hearted adventure type deal. Though they're not full-sized films (I think there are two so far, the first is like 30min and the second's an hour if I'm not mistaken) they still were really enjoyable films and very well made.

Again, take into consideration that anime has generally not been my thing- others that claim to have more "refined" tastes say I like what I like because the works (not entirely) take many departures from conventional anime, though I don't see that with KLK.

Just for reference I tried watching the Full Metal Alchemist (both series) and Naruto (like pre-2010) and felt the former was less than good and the latter was shit. Also saw the comedy spin off of full metal something or other, that was kinda funny but mostly stupid. Also saw fist of the north star and that shit was goofy but enjoyed it anyway. Had pacing problems up the ass though, but it seems most anime does.
>>
>>47462
It's not, don't listen to this anon.
>>
Mawaru Penguindrum
Barakamon
Tsuritama
AnoHana
Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun
>>
>>47462
SAO is actually awesome you guys need to loosen those sphincters
>>
Dragon Ball (Z) Kai
Steins;Gate
One Punch Man
Boku dake ga Inai Machi (Erased)
Hunter X Hunter
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.