[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone recommend a video game that is low on challenge that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1453566497104.gif (360 KB, 416x272) Image search: [Google]
1453566497104.gif
360 KB, 416x272
Can someone recommend a video game that is low on challenge that I don't need to pay much attention to - maybe something focused on exploration? If there is some basic dumbass-level combat that's fine, but minimal to no story would be good.

I have a lot of audio content to listen to but I focus better when doing something idly. I thought Journey would work but it's more action and puzzle solving a lot of the time.

PC/PS3/PS4/WiiU
Thanks
>>
>>47338
Skyrim
>>
>>47339
I thought I might just do something like that or Fallout, just wondering if anyone made a game similar to those that has the big world, but is just a solitary experience like Shadw of the Colossus, without the 'complicated' boss fights/objectives.

I guess I might just pop in something like Skyrim though. Maybe Red Dead.

Thanks
>>
>>47338
The best game i know for that is Race the sun.

Other options :
- http://mienfield.com/
- 140 (though the audio is important)
- Super hexagon (not exactly easy)
- Proteus (exploration)
- Lyne (puzzle)
And of course, Tetris !
>>
You can play minecraft on easy mode (or with a mod that removes monsters) and slowly build something huge while listening to your stuff.
>>
Thanks all, going to go through these suggestions over the course of the next few weeks.
>>
Oh, and elite dangerous solo play.... If you got Braben vision™
>>
File: 1453565506880.gif (197 KB, 448x224) Image search: [Google]
1453565506880.gif
197 KB, 448x224
>>47368
Will also look into that, thanks!
>>
Any rouge like should do. Check out Dungeons of Dredmor, Nethack, and FTL.
>>
File: 1453565362214.gif (302 KB, 480x224) Image search: [Google]
1453565362214.gif
302 KB, 480x224
>>47376
Never tried one, I don't venture out of my regular set of games much.

Are they complicated?
>>
>>47338
Try Black and White
Casual god experience, and you advance the story at your own pace

Though the difficulty will spike towards the end of the story
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.