[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the go to place to download manga these days? I used
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1432662136347.jpg (28 KB, 200x208) Image search: [Google]
1432662136347.jpg
28 KB, 200x208
What is the go to place to download manga these days?

I used to use mangatraders but I guess that's been dead for a while.
>>
>>4715
Well i use bakabt for most of my stuff just gotta google search whatever you want and add bakabt or you could also use nyaa torrents either way. I don't even bother downloading manga much anymore i just read it online because i really don't care about lower quality but for those moments i just want to tenderly take my eyes out for a nice meal i download from those places.
>>
manga.madokami.com is the best by far
>>
How useful is going to the scanlators' personal site?
>>
>>4788
This one.
>>
>>4820
If you have a certain series in mind then that is the best place to go.
>>
>>4820
They like it (because of ad money and such) and it allows you to get full quality images, however there are so many different sites to check that it is a lot of effort if you follow more than a few manga
>>
>>4848
>>4849
Good points, thanks!
>>
>>4788

How the fuck do you register or am I just omega level retarded
>>
>>4978
http://pastebin.com/rb17Rbsd
>>
I use a program called domdomsoft manga downloader. lets you choose multiple sources and is good for batch downloading big series'.

I then use bulk file renamer (windows) to rename the folders to have the same structure, ie chapter 001, chapter 002 etc. Then affix the folder name of each chapter to individula pages, that way I can put the whole thing in a zip file, put it on my ereader and the whole thing is in order. super easy to do.
>>
>>4715
>mangatraders
They're back up
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.