[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm trying to animate a stickman but I'm finding it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: Flatdesign-desk.png (17 KB, 800x768) Image search: [Google]
Flatdesign-desk.png
17 KB, 800x768
I'm trying to animate a stickman but I'm finding it extremely difficult and i'm tearing my hair out over it. Can anyone animate a stick man sitting down at desk, shot from behind, standing up, leaving off stage (right) and returning to sit with a hot cup in hand a while later??
>>
>>47096
Or anyone know a animation request site or something
>>
Did you draw the pic?
>>
>>47105
Yessir, through a tutorial
>>
>>47108
Then draw the same pic without the chair and then a cutout of the chair. This way I don't have to do it myself.
I MAY do it, not right now because I'm studying, but later I'll give it a shot.
Consider that the stickman will look different because of the style.
You need a particular framerate?
>>
File: chaircutout.png (3 KB, 96x189) Image search: [Google]
chaircutout.png
3 KB, 96x189
>>47112
Oh duuude awesome.
Framerate is fine as long as it isn't jagged I guess.
>>
File: Flatdesign-deskchairless.png (14 KB, 800x768) Image search: [Google]
Flatdesign-deskchairless.png
14 KB, 800x768
>>47112
The style should be fine as a stickman but if you've got some creative flair atm, feel free to spice it up =P
>>
>>47122
Perfect. I see there's already a hot cup on the desk... what gives?
>>
>>47123
Well I suppose I should remove it since I asked for the animation to be him getting a cup..
The idea is that I just want the guy to look busy at the desk (typing, stretching, open drawer, wtv) and if I could get my head around it, I would make him do all sorts. If its easier to have him not leave the desk, that's cool also.
>>
Fuck me it took me 3 hours and now photoshop tells me 8 GB of ram aren't enough to save the gif. The animation is finished, I'm looking for a workaround.
>>
Sorry m8, it's an hardware problem.
I tried making a webm, but it fucks with the quality.
Here's mp4: http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=17344132874748943187
>>
>>47386
>http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=17344132874748943187
Maaaaaate that is on point! Great job!!! Hahah amazing it's really nice thanks. Thank you very much. Hope you enjoyed making it cos its very cool
>>
>>47386
did you use After effects or flash?
>>
File: wakarimasen lol.png (14 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
wakarimasen lol.png
14 KB, 500x500
>>47704
Flash. Out of curiosity, what are you going to use it for? If you don't mind me asking.
>>
>>47386
If you don't mind, another request = /
Could the background be grey colour #666666? or transparent.
And could the animation be a loop? Like he picks up the mugs and fills the mug and puts it down, etc etc, that way in a GIF it makes a seemless loop?
A lot to ask for, sorry
>>
>>47721
i'd like to use it for a website actually, beside a body of text describing work done
>>
>>47723
Since there's no alpha channel in mp4 here's the loop with grey background : http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=27509675668119294075
Easy fix.

>>47728
Fuck, you're lucky. People get paid hundreds for things like this.
Please use the animation just for yourself. If you share it, keep it free of charge.
>>
>>47733
I wish i were being paid hundreds. I'm going to use it for my personal website.
Could I ask you to share your flash file? So i can see how you've animated it and I could copy to learn? If that's okay
>>
>>47763
It's a clusterfuck, but ok. Give me time to rename the layers and other touch-ups.
>>
>>47766
Also it's Flash CS6. I can use retrocompatibility saves if you need.
>>
>>47768
If it's a massive hassle don't sweat it too much.
You've been very kind, I can't thank you enough
>>
>>47770
So is CS6 ok? I can make it CS5 but no lower.
>>
Welp, have both: http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=43445607368845173634
When I said you're lucky I meant that animators get paid hundreds. Since they get 25 dollars an hour minimum from what I know you own me something over 130$ lol.

Always happy to see people willing to learn so make the most out of it.
Cheers
>>
>>47777
You're a hero sir, you've inspired me do help more people on here.
>>
>>47788
hasn't he just, thanks again mate
>>
File: Untitled-10.png (26 KB, 800x768) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-10.png
26 KB, 800x768
If anyone wants to keep editing the animation and add whatever else they want that goes with the whole stickman working, feel free =P
>>
>>47096
>shot from behind
This confused me quite a bit.
Well it seems someone did a pretty good job on this.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.