[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello, I have been looking for a way to auto-resize a horizontal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3
File: My Problem.png (66 KB, 1531x904) Image search: [Google]
My Problem.png
66 KB, 1531x904
Hello,
I have been looking for a way to auto-resize a horizontal splitter (or the entire window if easier) to fit the aspect ratio of an album art instead of resizing the album art.
Anyone know how to do this?

Couldn't find anything with the default UI or the Columns UI to do this.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (559 KB, 1680x1020) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
559 KB, 1680x1020
>>42851
assuming you are talking about foobar2000

I don't think it's possible to auto-move splitters or other elements, I just went the brute-force way and made sure all the tracks in my library have a square album art picture

album arts for cassettes and other oddities I just try to deal with
>>
File: cover.jpg (3 MB, 3285x4466) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
3 MB, 3285x4466
>>42860
Whoops, I forgot to add the subject "Foobar2000 UI Customization"
Thanks for the non-answer. Unfortunately that isn't an option for some of my weeb music, as they have some really dumb tall covers for whatever reason.
>>
hmm, should be possible (can't test it right now).

first, download Panel Stack Splitter (PSS) and forget about all other splitters, because you'll only ever need the one.

here's the tutorial that got me started on PSS:
https://hydrogenaud.io/index.php/topic,109629.0.html

notice how you can put variables and fields to determine the width of child elements (eg: %_width%). again, i can't test it right now, but if you can read the art width into a variable you should be able to dynamically resize the panel stack splitter.

alternatively, every PSS has a Script tab where you can put in whatever you want. with a bit of experience you probably want to directly draw your album art into the PSS, not into a separate child panel. as a last resort: depening on art width you could show or hide child panels and prepare various presets for common widths.

PSS and it's scripting options are documented here:
http://wiki.hydrogenaud.io/index.php?title=Foobar2000:Components_0.9/Panel_Stack_Splitter_(foo_uie_panel_splitter)
>>
>>42955
Neat, I'll look into this component, thanks!
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.