[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guitar Tab
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: tsumitobatsu.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
tsumitobatsu.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
Ok, so, I heard this song and i really like the guitar part so i want to learn how to play it , but the problem is i can't really figure it out although it seems simple enough. I was not able to find any tabs, so can some uber guitarist tab this out for me .
Here's the link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAeFMZFymxA
>>
>>46355
>>46355
Let's see...

The walking melodic part is just... let's see... CGCG BGBG DGDG CGCG over and over again. How you play it depends on you, but for example, if you wanted to use the first and second string, you can play G on the 8th fret ofthe second, and C, B and D on the 8th, 7th and 10th fret of the first one, respectively.

Then the chorus' chord progression is... let's see... it could be done simply in power chords with C-G-F-C

Shit song though.
>>
>>46355
>>46390
Ah. I just noticed there's more nuances after the chorus... but seriously, the song is shit, so I'll stop deciphering it here.

But, it's in the key of C, so just explore the C scale for the melodic parts, and the standard progressions in the key of C for the chords.
>>
>>46390
Thanks a lot, yea , i know it's nothing special , but i've got nothing else to do .
>>
>>46408
np.

Find a better song to play. If you want something japanese, go listen to The Blue Hearts or Judy and Mary (I play The Blue Hearts' Linda Linda and Judy and Mary's Radio a lot).

Or fuck, worst case scenario, AKB48. I play AKB's Mae Shika Mukanee a lot, as well as HKT's Melon Juice and Shekarashika. Quite fun songs to play, specially Mae Shika Mukanee, which is easy as fuck to play by ear.
>>
>>46418
Right, i'll give it a shot.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.