[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this compatible
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1
File: specs.png (231 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
specs.png
231 KB, 1366x768
Is this ram compatible in my pc?
K-D3M-D4G - KINGSTON PC1333/KVR1333 DDR3 4GB (http://www.joyomarketing.com/index.php/computer-parts/hardware/ram/kingston/k-d3m-d4g-kingston-pc1333-kvr1333-ddr3-4gb.html)

I got my specs in the picture
>>
What you actually need to look into is if your computer supports DDR3, and what the timing of your current RAM is.
CPU-Z is a program that can be used to look at your current RAM and see if it's DDR3 - it probably is, but it's best to check.
It will also tell you the DRAM frequency (the 1333 in the RAM you posted) and the CAS latency. It's always best if the DRAM and CAS frequencies of your RAM match, but usually isn't much of an issue if they don't.

If you're running a pre-built PC, there's a minor chance that the motherboard might be hardwired not to accept more than the factory 4GB of RAM, but it's highly unlikely.
Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.