[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gif edit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: cyberboy.gif (70 KB, 193x200) Image search: [Google]
cyberboy.gif
70 KB, 193x200
http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Caesar's_armor Can someone edit the armor on to the baby/make the armor for the dancing baby?
>>
File: tumblr_mpg5arui7E1s1clzao1_250.gif (322 KB, 200x230) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mpg5arui7E1s1clzao1_250.gif
322 KB, 200x230
>>46208
Better version, actually.
>>
File: 1452518411624.jpg (12 KB, 344x259) Image search: [Google]
1452518411624.jpg
12 KB, 344x259
>>46208
>>46210
Out of curiosity: how much work do you think something like that would entail?
>>
>>46214
I have no idea, really. I guess they could use a 3D modeler to edit it on. Editing isn't really my expertise.
>>
>>46208
You could just open it up on photoshop/gimp and draw the armor over every single frame. It would take long, but not as long as what you're requesting.
>>
>>46220
I'm not a very good artist either.
>>
>>46220
This

>>46214
OP, what you're asking is to either draw the armor on each 77 frames of the second gif or rip the 3d model of the armor from the game, if no one already has, and animate it again for each frame.
If someone had the original files of the baby animation (which I remember seeing when i was 12 fuck that's old) you could put the armor on the baby.
It's just too much work.
>>
>>46227
Damn.
>>
File: 69934432.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
69934432.gif
1 MB, 320x240
>>46226
beleib in ursealf

Take pic related as an example:

It's simply made, but the idea gets through. All you would have to do is do it 77 times. You don't have to be Picasso to get your point across.
>>
>>46231
Thanks, pal. But how do you edit Gifs?
>>
>>46234
Use photoshop if you have it

Or you can download the workingman's photoshop (gimp) for free. From there just open the gif, deselect all the frames, and work on each on individually.

https://www.gimp.org/downloads/
>>
>>46237
Wait, how do I convert Gimp files?
>>
>>46263
What do you mean?

I think you downloaded the .tor version, just get the regular version

If you want the .tor version go browse /t/ for that. There's no difference though
>>
>>46265
How do I deselect the frames?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.