[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need help finding a webpage - $20
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: www.jpg (33 KB, 468x294) Image search: [Google]
www.jpg
33 KB, 468x294
not sure if this is the best place to post this but here goes...i'm looking for a specific page i came across yesterday but can't find today. it's a review page. actually, it's a page that goes before someone gets sent to review sites like google+, yelp, fb, etc, and on this page there is 5 stars. when someone says their experience was 4 stars or better they are taken to the sites above, when they say it was 3 stars or less they are taken to submit a form which goes back to the company. (in other words only good reviews make it to the review sites.) i've seen different variations of these pages with some having a thumbs up and thumbs down but the one i'm looking for has stars. furthermore i've seen a few different styles of pages with star layouts but the one i'm looking for is very specific. this is the closest page i've found to it, and although much of it is different the stars and their functionality is exactly like on the page i'm looking for (it actually looks like it's running the same script): http://advancedsmiledentalcare.com/review-us/

(part 2 below)
>>
>>45947
a few more details on the page: in big letters just above where it was asks to leave the review it says "cosmetic dentist" or "cosmetic dentistry" or something similar, and the page is pink and white. i found it while searching in google images. i can't remember the exact keywords i used because i did several searches but some of them were ["please leave us a review" template], ["please leave a review" template], ["please leave us a review" stars], ["please leave us a review" 1 2 3 4 5 stars], ["please leave us a review" one two three four five stars], and a few more variations like that. also, i'm not positive but if i remember correctly the image i clicked on in the google images search results was an image of 5 stars, very similar if not identical to: http://restorativeandimplantdentistry.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/rating-stars.png. again though, i'm not positive on that.

that's pretty much all the detail i can remember. i've been searching today for a while and can't find it. if someone does find it, first one that does i'll send you $20us. thnx
>>
Why can't you check your history?
>>
>>45960
was browsing in incognito
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.