[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OSU QUESTIONS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1
File: hUNmqiSi.png (292 KB, 945x945) Image search: [Google]
hUNmqiSi.png
292 KB, 945x945
What tablet should I get to play with this?

I am left handed and I write/draw with my left hand but I use my right hand to control the mouse and my left to control the keyboard. How easy/hard would it be for me to play right handed with the tablet? Should I just play left handed tablet and switch to right hand keyboard?
>>
I use a Wacom CTL-470 for almost five years, it's pretty good.

>How easy/hard would it be for me to play right handed with the tablet?
I think it would be hard for you.

>Should I just play left handed tablet and switch to right hand keyboard?
Yeah, that would be better for you since you're left handed, but first try to use your right hand on tablet and your left hand on keyboard and see if you can control the cursor properly like this.
Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.