[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So when I was younger, around at the age of 12-14. I saw a horror
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1453769878039.jpg (133 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1453769878039.jpg
133 KB, 1920x1080
So when I was younger, around at the age of 12-14. I saw a horror movie.. It had alot of horror shorts. I believe it was French but i'm not too sure. One was about a bunny beating his drum and the sound started to go up.
An other part I can remember was about some dot on the wall. It grew over time and some kid was getting worried but the parents ignored it or something. Any idea's clever anons? Picture unrelated.
>>
Are You Afraid Of Dark?
>>
>>45578
No, why?
>>
>>45578
Is that the name?
>>
>>45582
Thats a title of a kids horror show
>>
>>45584
Wasn't meant for little kids I'm sure. That shit scared me good.
>>
>>45584
The movie I'm talking about that is.
>>
>>45576
>>45578
My favourite show years ago ;)
"Are you afraid of the dark" was Canadian.
If not that one, maybe "Tales from the Crypt" ?
But those are not movies, you said a movie right ?
>>
>>45601
all right didn't see the last posts
>>
>>45601
Yeah, it was a movie. Something like The ABC's of death. Where you see lots of disturbing and different kind of short movie's
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.