[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
where can i read the one punch man webcomic? can i get a link please?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: saitama.jpg (201 KB, 780x718) Image search: [Google]
saitama.jpg
201 KB, 780x718
where can i read the one punch man webcomic? can i get a link please?
>>
ht[spoiler][/spoiler]tp:/[spoiler][/spoiler]/galaxyheavyblow.web.fc2.co[spoiler][/spoiler]m/
>>
Batoto faggot OP
>>
thanks!!!
>>
Here you go mang.

https://manga.madokami.com

search it there mang.
>>
>>4561
What were you even trying to do?
>>
>>4554
Hijacking the thread. Which is better, the manga or the anime?
>>
File: 1501014374209973393.gif (3 MB, 636x715) Image search: [Google]
1501014374209973393.gif
3 MB, 636x715
>>4840
Definitely manga. Remember, the anime is an adaption, not the original.
>>
>>4854
The manga is also an adaptation, if we're going by that logic.
>>
>>4825
Sorry, I have a habit of spoilering links to get passed the auto filter.
>>
File: c8dleMC.jpg (629 KB, 2598x658) Image search: [Google]
c8dleMC.jpg
629 KB, 2598x658
>>4863
Shit man. Now that I think about it. I forgot.
>>
>>4878
Wait, what is the one on the left from?
>>
>>4884
Now that's the true original webcomic.
>>
>>4884
its from the original, drawn by the author. its further ahead than the murata one which is in the middle in terms of story
>>
>>4886
>>4895
That's awesome. So, is the webcomic better than the manga? Also, is there a good translation of it? I'd love to compare the two, at least for the first chapter.
>>
>>4909
Found a translation.
https://manga.madokami.com/Manga/N%20-%20Z/Onepunch-Man%20%28ONE%29
>>
>>4909
I normally just read the murata version. I'm gonna start he original eventually. Normally i just read it off kissmanga.com but im sure there are better sites somewhere
>>
>>4554
kiss manga
>>
>>4972
Alright, I'll just start with that.
>>
>>4909
The appeal of the manga is that it takes an entertaining story with (intentionally) bad art and gives it some of the most amazing art ever. Yusuke Murata is a madman who literally animates manga. You'll see what I mean when you get to certain chapters in the manga.

The anime is good too of course but it just doesn't have the SOUL of a single man working on it.
>>
>>5102
Yeah, I just read the first manga punch. The art is fucking insane, though the translation isn't very good.

https://manga.madokami.com/Manga/N%20-%20Z/Onepunch-Man
This is the one I'm reading. If you know where I can find a better translation, post it here
>>
>>5145
Don't read (BlackManta-Empire) scanlation pick the one beneath it.

Onepunch-Man - Ch.01(01).zip
>>
>>5154
Yep, that's much better. The BlackManta-Empire one even has the last panel missing for some reason. Thanks man.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.