[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is kind of simple. My dad's birthday is coming up,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: dangerous cliff.jpg (51 KB, 551x544) Image search: [Google]
dangerous cliff.jpg
51 KB, 551x544
This is kind of simple. My dad's birthday is coming up, and his name is Cliff. I wanted to get him a shirt that said "Beware Dangerous Cliff" because obviously he would think it was funny. Cant find any such pre-made shirts, and all make-your-own sites have a minimum order of like fucking a hundred. Wat do? pic related, but not my dad
>>
File: cliff.jpg (35 KB, 400x247) Image search: [Google]
cliff.jpg
35 KB, 400x247
>>38629
Kek, my brother is called Cliff and his birthday is also coming up (29th Jan), I am going to steal the shit out of your idea, so you may as well steal the shit out of the graphic I just made for it.

Follow https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wstHlyjZoCw to get it done.
>>
>>38632
Holy shit does that actually work? Looks like it would fail miserably and just ruin the t shirt... You ever done it before? Thanks for the graphic btw, should work perfectly.
>>
>>38634
I have done screen printing (which I could step you through, but you'll need a screen, blade etc) but not iron transfer, having said that, I have seen plenty for sale at market days etc which seem to be of decent quality. Buy a cheap shirt, transfer the graphic, do some accelerated wear testing (reads, stretch it around, throw it through a few wash cycles, leave it in a dryer for a few hours with a thong/flip-flop etc) and see how it holds up.

Another anon might have a better solution, but that's how i'll be doing it.
>>
>>38629
You may also try a local copy/printing shop. Some of them can print on t-shirts, coffee cups etc.
>>
File: 1453421936659.jpg (144 KB, 824x691) Image search: [Google]
1453421936659.jpg
144 KB, 824x691
ive been using this on tshirts (the others tend to develop cracks over time due to the pulling of the shirt material).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWktl2nENwo
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.