[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
vocaroo request?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: vocaroo.jpg (85 KB, 432x432) Image search: [Google]
vocaroo.jpg
85 KB, 432x432
>>
Sing any love live song
>>
I need someone to say any of these.

You are not real.Simply are not!You're just a face that is being replayed on my screen at all times.Why should i trust you?Autism does not define me,neither does schizophrenia.

Or:
I am not mentally ill.Will-never-be.Shall-continue-blooming.Forever and Always.Oh,dear sweet rose of mine,why have i cut you to the core?

Or:
What shall i do without you?Simply forget the visage you have brought into my life? Please end my sweet,sickly bitter living.I cannot take it anymore!As i continue to laugh into bliss,happiness will follow,and i will be doomed to an end.Suffering is my only way of living.At all matter and costs we shall all be suffering,no one is ever free from this hell!

Or:
To which extent do you have to think in order to create quality content?The feeling of complete failure,as if you are about to fall down,crumble away and cease to exist.They say you need to think out the things you say,type,make and remake.I say no!Content does not need to be of high quality to be called good!Why does that boggle my mind so much?It's burning my brains out,melting it down and away like a river!

Or:
Things do not come to my mind,yet they simply get spilled.Like the spaghetti you keep deep in your pockets,we will all eventually rot away!A simple life,a never ending circle.Someday we will all stop moving and wiggling around.We will stand still and stop,only to come to a realisation that might bring us down.A never ending story.

Or:
That freak is trying to sing to me.But is he a freak?No,that's not a freak.That's my friend,the one i have.My only friend.What mask has been hiding him all this time,for i have thought he's a freak?He is not,and the thought that came to me is.That is.He isn't.As he stares down onto me,drunk as a midnight bubble,i will stop existing.No more,end my suffering!
>>
>>36208
Say "There's this fuckin redditor again"
>>
>>36256
Mind if I ask what for?
The context is goofy as fuck.
>>
>>36278
I know it's terrible,i've had people tell me that.It doesn't matter what it's for,just read it in any way you want.
>>
>>36283
The lines sound like they're from some sort of weird weeaboo RPG, to be honest.
If you end up using them in an RPGM software it'd be sort of hilarious.

Also, my apologies for dogging your writing style, I guess. The structure of the sentences are just fucking odd.
>>
>>36292
I realise how weird the structure of my sentences are,i get called out on it a lot.It's funny how things that sound serious thing that make sense in my head sound like goofy nonsense to others.

I'm still thinking of what to do with the vocaroos (if i get them).Maybe i'll make a short animation or use it for a video.
>>
>>36303
*It's funny how things that sound serious and make sense in my head sound like goofy nonsense to others.

Once again,i fail to do basic shit.Sorry
>>
>>36208
>Approach your target and attack!
>Your mission starts now.
>Are you ready?
First one here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yr-OLZmKZ_I
>>
OP?
>>
>>36315
Commas, question marks, exclamation marks and full-stops get a single space after them.

The pronoun "I" is always capitalised.

Ignoring these gammar rules doesn't make your writing fun or quirky, it just makes it annoying to read.
>>
>>36833
Alright, I'll keep that in mind. Thanks for telling me.

I'm not trying to be fun or quirky, it really is the way i type. English isn't my first language either, to make it all worse.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.