[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I got this song, but I can't find an online source for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: Dont.jpg (58 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
Dont.jpg
58 KB, 960x640
I got this song, but I can't find an online source for it. Using Google's music search turns up nothing (or, rather, multiple incorrect answers and a link to Google Play). The song isn't on Youtube, and I know it wasn't ripped since it has metadata. Picture unrelated.

http://picosong.com/ErAS
>>
>>36494
So you know everything about the song like artist, title, album etc..
and you're looking for what, a place to download other songs from the same artist? Or a higher quality version of the song?
>>
>>36503
I got the song from a girl I knew, and spoke to after a long time of not hearing from her. She was so happy I called that she sent me this song as a way to express her gratitude. I lost contact with her again, so I'm trying to find her.

I'm curious where she could have possibly gotten it, since I've never com across it. Searching "If I've Been Enveloped By Tenderness" by Joe Hisaishi does not bring up this rendition either, nor does looking up a piano cover. Given that, I think a source for this file would be a lead to her. I won't say anything else since saying any more may risk enough info to get her doxed.
>>
>>36509
(OP here) OK, turns out that the song is here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlNCmhJm0OE
But that doesn't explain the metadata stuff. I'm very sure she's not technically skilled enough to go through the MP3's properties and edit them manually. Hmmm.
>>
>>36518
the place she got it from may have misattributed metadata from one song to another.

she probably got it from some skeevy russian site.
I know stuff I get that way has a similar problem sometimes.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.