[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what anime is worth watching this season?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: CYCCVx4UkAEoQKv.jpg large.jpg (43 KB, 525x700) Image search: [Google]
CYCCVx4UkAEoQKv.jpg large.jpg
43 KB, 525x700
currently watching dagashi, gundam, dimension w, gate, grimgar, musaigen, osomatsu, galko (probably gonna drop) and sekko boys. can't be bothered to watch ep 1 of the rest. which new non-sequel shows are worth watching?
>>
Rakugo.
>>
>>34149
Kono Subarashii Sekai was a very nice surprise. If you're liking Grimgar, you're gonna like this much more.

Koukaku no Pandora Ghost Um could... and should... have been executed much, much, much better. But it's still a funny moe/fanservice show with lesbian cyborg lolis that show their dolljoints, panties and robot uterus in either the world of GitS, or with a world and mechanical design very reminescent of it.

I don't know why you're not watching Boku dake ga Inai Michi. It's not only noitaminA, but it's getting a lot of well-deserved love.

Showa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu too.

And Haruchika, that even if it's leftie fag propaganda, it's still got character design by Namaniku ATK (the ass man who designed the Chaika characters, and has done those SnK ass-centric full color doujins that even had a very nice picture of Misaka as an end-card in the show), several qt 3.14s, and DEM EYES. You'll know what I'm talking about when you see it.

Speaking of faggots, Prince of Stride might be fujoshit, but it's still a pretty nice parkour anime.

And while we're at fujoshit, if you liked Kimi to Boku, Nijiiro Days reminds me a lot of it.

Ao no Kanata is gonna be the first good Gonzo anime since they came back from bankruptcy.

Luck and Logic delivered much more than I expected from it, but it's not like I expected much, and it's not like it was fantastic or anything.

... other than that, just watch the first 1-3 episodes of every series, and decide if you want to follow them then.
>>
>>34149
If you can find a good bluray rip Dragonball Super is pretty decent. Regular the animation is a pile of shit, but the bluray version fixed that thankfully.
>>
>>34053
>>
holy shit. just watched the first ep of erased. picked the fuck up.
>>
>>34149
>galko (probably gonna drop)

HOW DARE YOU. It's 8 minutes long and eros as fuck.
>>
>>34149
Shoujo-tachi wa Kouya wo Mezasu is pretty good if you like sol
>>
Rakugo is the best made, thought not my favorite. drop grimgar. marshmallow is worth watching
>>
>>34931
seconding marshmallow.
>>
>>34931
>>34937
Thirding Marshmallow. >>34179 here, I should've mentioned it.
>>
>>34149
You're watching most of what's good already. I've tried literally every show this season so here's what you're missing:

You have to watch:
>Boku dake ga Inai Machi (Erased)
>Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu
>Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! (Gifted)

Seriously, pick those up. You won't regret it (first two are better than most of what you've tried).

Qualifier: If you enjoy cuteness, this one is superb
>Ao no Kanata no Four Rhythm
>>
File: 1453155074195.jpg (259 KB, 1355x1519) Image search: [Google]
1453155074195.jpg
259 KB, 1355x1519
Mahou Shoujo Nante Mou Ii Desukara!
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.