[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey me and my friend are new to the anime experience and want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: big dick 69.png (35 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
big dick 69.png
35 KB, 500x500
hey me and my friend are new to the anime experience and want to understand and be initiated into the otaku culture. from your experience what is the best anime starter kit if you will?
>>
File: image_2.png (392 KB, 540x776) Image search: [Google]
image_2.png
392 KB, 540x776
I'm just gonna give you the ones i like the most cause i think the starter kit sucks.

>Hunter X Hunter 2011
- this is the best cartoon I've ever watched it starts off all colorful n childish but then i gets all dark and mature n shit. Great character developement. No power of friendship moments. Best. Every character in this series is unique and even if they appear for less than 5 minutes you wanna know more about them. Honestly the anime i watched after hxh weren't as enjoyable cause my standards where set too high. Has one of the most badass moments in anime.

>Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
- awesome story and characters i could see it turned into a television series or someshit. I think this one is starter kit

>Parasyte
- Solid anime. Psychological. Really well made and i liked the overall theme. Specially the ending.

>Hajime no Ippo
- Best sports anime. It's about boxing. Really funny. One of the most badass moments in anime history.

> One Punch Man
- Awesome fights and animation. Simple story that is still interesting. It's also pretty funny but I think Hajime no ippo is funnier. Oh and it's made by the same studio as HxH, Parasyte and Hajime no Ippo, Mad House. It's also pretty short 12 episodes.

>Death Note
- Psychological. Some guy wants to cleanse the world from criminals and scum but he's kinda the villain and this other guy wants to stop him. Really cool this one is a starter anime for sure.

>Attack on Titan
-It's kinda slow in the beginning but it's worth it. It kinda reminds me of game of thrones. It's really bloody and has great story and animations. It's about giant zombies.

>Fate/Zero
-Made me cry desu it also looks really pretty and has a simple but captivating story.

Starter Kit:
>Naruto
>Dragon Ball Z
>Lelouch of the Rebellion
>Cowboy Bebop
>Neon Genesis Evangelion
>>
File: 1444916549111.jpg (33 KB, 457x464) Image search: [Google]
1444916549111.jpg
33 KB, 457x464
>>34411
also add samurai shamploo in the starter kit
>>
Boku no Pico
>>
>>34400
Kaiji
>>
Evangelion
Cowboy Bebop
Kill la Kill
Daily Lives of Highschool Boys
Clannad
Baccano
The World God Only Knows
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

A healthy mix of slice of life, action, comedy, and some romance. If you don't like any of these then you should just give up on the genre.
>>
>>34449
Get rid of the world god only knows, add JoJo, The fate/zero and Fate/stay Night unlimited blade works 2015 series, and that's a good starting list. And code geass.
>>
>>33887
watch cowboy bebop first. trust me
>>
>>34475
>he needs shit taste
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.