[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright /wsr/... I'm literally giving up after hours of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1453807227619.jpg (50 KB, 336x475) Image search: [Google]
1453807227619.jpg
50 KB, 336x475
Alright /wsr/... I'm literally giving up after hours of hunting and scouring the internet to no avail.

I'm looking for a movie that:
>Made in the mid to late 90's
>Similar art style to GITS
>Tons of gore, guns, aliens, etc.
>Setting was on two space stations that basically housed all of man-kind
>Protagonist ended up being some sort of modded human that had to stop his monster of a friend, who was also some superhuman, from destroying everything

I remember seeing it late at night a few years ago on Adult Swim, dug the hell out of it and now I can't seem to find it anywhere.
>>
>>42564
Akira? Though there are no space stations.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_programs_broadcast_by_Adult_Swim#Films
>>
>>42564
Have you found it? It seems cool
>>
Are you thinking of trigun maybe?
It looks like shit, but I'm fairly sure the last episode had something to do with vash killing his brother in space or something
>>
>>42822
No.
>>
>>42826
I think op is talking about trigun too actually, hes just not remembering it too well.
>>
>>42564
The anime you're thinking of is Blue Gender.

You're welcome.
>>
>>43328
Correction: You're thinking of both Trigun AND Blie Gender. You seem to be merging both plots somewhat.
>>
Watch Jin-Roh, Patlabor movie 1, 2 and 3 and Akira.
>>
>>43328
>Blue Gender
Is it good?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.