[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /wsr/, I'm getting around to building my first computer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
Hey /wsr/, I'm getting around to building my first computer ever. I'm new to the whole thing and was wondering if I could have any advice. The image attached is a Parts List that I compiled just now. Should this work? Or is something wrong with it? I'd hate for something to go wrong.
>>
>windows 10
>27" monitor
>overkill power supply
>good/okay tier case
>Samsung 840 instead of the 850
>Overkill CPU

What's this build for senpai? help us so we can help you
>>
>>42116
OP here. It's for personal use, but I want to be able to get the most out of games I play when I do.
>>
you need a hard drive.
>>
>>42204
5 rows down buddo
>>
>>42203
That doesn't tell us anything dude, be more detailed. Are you playing new games as they are released? old games? emulation? Do you watch anime/movies? read manga? Are you interested in Dual monitors? What were you using previously? Do you collect images? How knowledgeable about computers are you?

>I want to be able to get the most out of games I play when I do.
That is a very dangerous mentality

>>42207
>128gb
you gotta be joking man. you need a hard drive and at least a 250GB ssd
>>
What kind of games do you play?
>>
bumping for OP
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.