[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys, I am a broke school fag. I know its a long shot and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
Hey guys, I am a broke school fag. I know its a long shot and sorry if this is the wrong board, but I need "Penrose and Katz: Writing in the Sciences: Exploring Conventions of Scientific Discourse" for this class and the cheapest I can get it is $100 which just doesn't work for me. If anyone could hook me up with a pdf or something that would be badass. Thanks.
>>
Well I looked around for it OP and all I could find was this:

http://pdfgrab.com/?s=9780321112040&submit=Search

It shows the right book but apparently you have to take a survey and I have seen some people online say it doesn't work. I haven't used it myself and a few people recommended it so it might be worth a try. I did find a spanish version of the book online to download but unless you know spanish, it's not going to help.
>>
>>41968
If you have to do a survey it's fake and a scam
>>
>>41983
Most of the time you are right but not necessarily. Some file sharing sites I used to use that required surveys would work. It probably is a scam but hey, if you have good virus protection than it's worth trying.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.