[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
iPhone wont connect & need photos off
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: DSC_9285.jpg (5 MB, 4912x7360) Image search: [Google]
DSC_9285.jpg
5 MB, 4912x7360
My iPhone 5S once turned on, goes black. I've tried to manually reset the phone and connect to iTunes..to down load an update, but everything fails.

I am trying to get photos off my phone of my son and Aubie. I would hate to lose them. Is there anyway I can get the photos and video off my phone. Pic related. :(
>>
>>41650
If you used iCloud Backup, they'll be on there.

If you used iTunes backup after you took them, they'll also be on your PC.

Generally, if it won't boot it needs restored, and if it needs restored, that'll wipe it.

If you're getting the Apple logo then a black screen, try leaving it on overnight. iOS can sometimes get stuck in a bootloop where it needs to rebuild some cache to boot, but the watchdog spots that it hasn't booted and reboots it. My old 4S once took 17 hours to boot, but once it did it was fine.

If you're getting no Apple logo at all, that means your phone's fine but your screen's busted. Leave it for five minutes and then plug it into iTunes and it'll sync as normal.
>>
Thanks. I didn't back it up, but I will leave it on overnight. The black screen is very light.
>>
>>41660
Do you ever get an Apple logo?

Also try logging in to icloud.com : if you set the phone up by repeatedly clicking next, a lot of the cloud backup features will have been switched on, hopefully including Photo Stream.
>>
File: error message.jpg (27 KB, 533x191) Image search: [Google]
error message.jpg
27 KB, 533x191
Yes, I can get the apple logo to show up, but it goes black after that. Then I have to power it down.

I've download icloud to my computer, but I can't do anything further since I didn't set it up on my phone.
>>
*bump*
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.