[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Logic gate boards help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4
File: eKMUi.png (9 KB, 779x228) Image search: [Google]
eKMUi.png
9 KB, 779x228
I've been fooling around with logic lately because scrap mechanic and it got me back into little big planet two (for testing and such) and i was wondering if there was a way to simplify this logic set.

It seems to be the simplest way to take a momentary button press to toggle. I've looked into logic flip flops and tested and stuff in LBP2 but they dont seem to work

Am i missing something or is this really the best way? (Best as in least number of gates because more gates means more time in scrap mechanic)

Tl; dr is pic related max efficiency?
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 638x452) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 638x452
>>41497
This is the traditional way to make a T-latch.
>>
>>41500
Obviously, if you want to drive it from a button, you hold T high (which you can do simply by replacing the three-input gates with two-input gates), then use the button to drive CLK.

You might need to debounce the button depending on how it's constructed.
>>
Sorry for being a bit thick but that's over my head. Could you maybe say it simpler? im turning to you because i can't figure out what Wikipedia and google in general is telling me...
>>
File: T-flipflop.png (26 KB, 674x361) Image search: [Google]
T-flipflop.png
26 KB, 674x361
>>41512
1 - Build this.
2 - Debounce* your switch, or it will toggle multiple times for each press. An RC debouncer would probably be what you'd want to use.

* http://www.ganssle.com/debouncing.htm
>>
File: logic.png (27 KB, 501x348) Image search: [Google]
logic.png
27 KB, 501x348
>>41523
that doesnt do anything
unless i did it wrong but i dont think i did
pic related
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.