[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a couple business concepts I want to get off the ground,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2
File: 1352165939989.jpg (25 KB, 500x381) Image search: [Google]
1352165939989.jpg
25 KB, 500x381
I have a couple business concepts I want to get off the ground, both are websites for local products. I want to actually learn how to make a website with a variety of features that are 'slick' and 'modern' but don't really know how.

I could pay someone to do this if I had a bit more money, but even then something would go wrong and I would rather know how to fix it instead of paying someone else to fix it at no-notice premiums.

Is there any starting points I could learn, even do a crash course to get the ball rolling?
>>
>>41069
There are plenty of "websites for dummies" tutorials out there.

You could start with something like this:
https://www.udacity.com/courses/ud304
but it's not the only choice there is. Anyway that site has plenty fo web development tutorials, once you've done the html and css one you could do the intro to javascript one and then the responsive design one, which should teach you to make a "slick" website.
>>
File: 1277910424035.gif (14 KB, 211x202) Image search: [Google]
1277910424035.gif
14 KB, 211x202
>>41089
TYVM senpai,
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.