[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was wondering does anyone know what the best releases of Slayers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: slayers.png (14 KB, 256x197) Image search: [Google]
slayers.png
14 KB, 256x197
Was wondering does anyone know what the best releases of Slayers are? the collab in Granblue made me finally get off my ass and watch it despite having played the Banpresto RPG forever ago. mostly wondering about the first TV series but info about the others TV series, OVAs, and/or the movies would be appreciated. normally I research on my own but I cant find much of anything regarding this for slayers.
>>
File: mpv-shot0010.jpg (209 KB, 1492x1080) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot0010.jpg
209 KB, 1492x1080
[a-S] has the most popular release as far as the series goes and most of the movies/ovas untill the new bluray gets subbed (only the movies/OVAs are getting a bluray rerelease).
Lord Asharm has the first two movies subbed in 1080p, and USS has Slayers Premium subbed in 1080p.
>>
>>40693
those 1080p releases are they native resolution or are they upscale? I'd rather avoid upscales if possible and try to get native resolution.
>>
>>40697
The first two movies were made in 1995/6 meaning it should be cell animation. So I highly doubt they're just upscales. Slayers premium was released in 2001, so I'm not sure if it was produced digitally or if it was produced on a cell-and if it was done digitally I don't know what the production resolution was, you'd have to look further for yourself on that one.
>>
>>40707
thanks, I realized almost immediately after I posted that that was a fucktarded questioned, I need sleep.
>>
I'm more interested in the game there OP
>>
>>40930
Super Famicom rpg, doesnt follow the plot of anime series as it predates it. plays alot like FF and I think it got a translation about 5 or 6 years ago but I played it before that time. shouldnt be hard to find
>>
>>40693
Ashram supposed to have have better subs over USS?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.