[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dolby 3d filter on pc
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: zezão mr T.png (607 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
zezão mr T.png
607 KB, 640x640
I stole 3d glasses from a theater just to learn they wont work with anaglyph. Dumb, ik, but now is there any program i can use to emulate dolby filters on my pc or are they completely useless?
>>
>>31195
Sure there is.

Just steal 50 more of them, pop the lenses out, and cut each lens into little rectangles, roughly a twelfth as big as this: .

Once you've done that, glue a rectangle on top of each of your monitor's subpixels. You'll want to make sure that each subpixel in the same row has a rectangle on it that's the same way up (and every other row is the opposite), so make sure you're wearing your original stolen glasses whilst you're gluing.

Once you're done, tell your PC you have a "passive 3d" monitor, and bob's your uncle.
>>
Glad it's that easy, but wouldn't that distort the image, because the lenses are curved and my monitor wouldn't be completely flat then? can i turn my monitor into a curved display this way too?
>>
>>31242
Not that way. That would be ridiculous.

What you need to do is get some optical fiber. Cut it into equal lengths, one length for each pixel, and then glue the fibers to the screen.

Once you're done, simply use a hedge trimmer to cut into the screen whatever curve you like.

If that seems like too much work, then simply acquire a concrete pipe, lay the TV on top, and light a fire inside. In next-to no time, your TV will be curved!
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.