[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I claim there isn't any good anime anymore.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: DirtyPair1.jpg (32 KB, 550x386) Image search: [Google]
DirtyPair1.jpg
32 KB, 550x386
There hasn't been a space ship crew anime since Space Dandy and there wasn't one for years before that. There has never been a dynamic female duo anime that has worked since Dirty Pair. There aren't any mecha with twenty somethings. /a/ claims there is and I sure as hell can't find them. Prove me wrong.
>>
The thunderbolt OVA has older pilots.
There was the Yamato remake that happened fairly recently.
Also Panty and Stocking had a female duo, but not everyone likes the almost american looking style.
And even though it's not exactly the same thing, Active raid has twenty something year old pilots. Although it's been fairly average so far.
>>
>>40159
Spaceship crew anime?
Panty and Stocking aren't exactly femme fatales?
>>
>>40219
dude, guy pretty much responded directly. You just cant write worth shit. Your title is "there isnt any good anime anymore" then you into spaceship crew anime, then a "dynamic female due" NOT femme fatales, and round it out with mecha. Just, wtf man.

I knew going into this it was going to be an argument/trolly thread and had nothing to do with real requests or discussion. Fuck you
>>
>>40239
Think I specifically said "space ship crew."
When I said female duos like Dirty Pair I was implying "like the Dirty Pair." Space, cop, femme fatale, adult and busty.
>>
>>40263
Yes the "space ship crew" anime was Space Battleship Yamato 2199, ala "the yamato remake".
>>
>>40263
Can you form a coherent queston? If you're lookind for Dirty Pair just watch Dirty Pair, obviously you won't find anything exactly like it. If you want female gunmen then there has been a shitload of these: Jormungand, Panty and Stocking, Gunsmith Cats, Panty and Stocking, Noir, Madlax, El Cazador de la Bruja, any Shirow Masamune adaptation, Canaan, Read or Die and Kiddy Grade (also got your space here).

If you want space crews than: Cowboy Bebop, Outlsaw Star, any Leiji Matsumoto adaptation, most Gundams, Macross, Planetes, Gunbuster and Diebuster(also girls mainly), Tenchi Muyo, Nadesico, Banner of the Stars, Infinite Ryvius, Iria. All of those have chicks, most of them are badasses.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.