[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Good app to listen to internet radio such as r/a/dio on Android?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: 1440440828928.jpg (123 KB, 666x720) Image search: [Google]
1440440828928.jpg
123 KB, 666x720
Good app to listen to internet radio such as r/a/dio on Android?
I've been using TuneIn but it fucking sucks
>>
File: 1445624217169.jpg (19 KB, 300x352) Image search: [Google]
1445624217169.jpg
19 KB, 300x352
iheartradio
>>
>>30973
This is really not what I'm looking for.
Making account, getting radio recommendations, no.
I just want to copy and paste an URL and have the radio play.
>>
>>30971
If you have the URL of the radio station, then you can probably just play it in a standard media player that accepts URLs of any audio file. Most internet radios are made with magic MP4s or PLs, or some other garbage, these days.

I did a quick search for a media player that had Internet Radio support for Android and I found that AIMP does.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.aimp.player&hl=en

But this may not be necessary. See if whatever media player you already have built into your phone can do it.
>>
>>30971
TuneIn from 2012.

It was fucking excellent.

You might be able to pirate it, and if you feel bad you can buy the current version and then leave an accurate review.

>>30987
>I just want to copy and paste an URL and have the radio play.
This is what it used to do. Except you could rewind, record, etc.

Now it's a load of social media twattery.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.