[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pls help with my meizu mx4 pro It doesn't boot. Upon entering
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: Meizu-MX4-Pro-Review-001.jpg (356 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
Meizu-MX4-Pro-Review-001.jpg
356 KB, 1600x1200
Pls help with my meizu mx4 pro
It doesn't boot.
Upon entering the recovery gives me the options of wipe and reinstall system, the wipe works well but the reinstall option does not, it says it lacks the operating system or something like that.
>>
>>30102
Just wondering, OP.
How the fuck did you manage that?
>>
>>30106
Changing some roms and following bad some tutorials
>>
>>30102
You can easily reinstall the OS with the update.zip file from FlymeOS website.

Once downloaded, just plug the phone to your pc while in recovery, it will mount 1.5GB off the phone in order to place update.zip in there.
I'm a Meizu mx4 pro user(Also not long ago I got cyanogen 12.1 but don't fucking install it unless you actually know how to use the fucking phone you piece of shit)

>>30112
Bootloader locked, no available roms(Except some betas for which you need the original ROM to work in the first place)
>>
>>30124
Then all I need is the stock rom? And what if recovery don't work?
>>
>>30125
You are fucked.

Well, they do claim that it is safe enough.

I actually did this process at least 10 times over the past 2 months while fucking my phone with custom roms.

So, go ahead!

and post pics if you fuck up
>>
>>30130
That's be direct. Well wish me good luck. If you see pics of a mx4 pro fucked you will already know who he is. Thanks
>>
>>30130
I wouldn't say "fucked" usually there is always a way to fix a bricked phone, although it can be complicated.
>>
>>30140
for example fastboot (?)
>>
>>30144
>>
>>30144
Well that's one of many methods.
>>
>>30151
Damn, that's true.

>>30154
share another method if you know, to help the community :')
>>
>>30102
Anything new?
>>
>>30163
Noup, honestly it is one that I want to buy, and has this problem
>>
>>30102
OP is a bitch ass nigga and won't share pix
>>
>>30581
Sorry, WHAT? I do not understand what you're trying to say
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.