[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone have the TR-8R greentext? Can't find it anywhere
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: VZrntlA.jpg (46 KB, 680x753) Image search: [Google]
VZrntlA.jpg
46 KB, 680x753
Does anyone have the TR-8R greentext?
Can't find it anywhere
Thanks guys xx
>>
>>29749
i dont get why tr8r is such a meme? was this his code? i wasnt paying attention during the movie, its not that funny honestly
>>
>>29752
Because he has an impact that is unexpected. Why would a random stormtrooper suddenpy shout Traitor and start brandishing a weapon that both has spins, which are universally recognized as sick, and the ability to deflect Lightsaber blows? He is the Boba Fett figure Jar Jar Abrams was trying to make of Phasma.

There's also that he is heavily hinted by an EU Novel, published the same day as the debut of the movie, to be one of Finn's squadmates in the same squad as the trooper who dies in Finn's arms.
>>
>>30350
>Why would a random stormtrooper suddenpy shout Traitor
To grab the traitor's attention
>and start brandishing a weapon that both has spins, which are universally recognized as sick, and the ability to deflect Lightsaber blows?
It's a glorified police baton, he was spinning it because he was trying to look cool.
>He is the Boba Fett figure Jar Jar Abrams was trying to make of Phasma.
Kinda sorta. I didn't even know Phasma had a name, I just thought she was Finn's ballbusting CO
>>
>>30640
Unexpected to us, not unexpected in-universe.
>>
>>30350
I think one of the official Star Wars sites owned by Disney actually went ahead and confirmed that one of the squadmates from that book, FN-2199 I think, is supposed to be the TR8-T0R/TR-8R.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.