[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I opened up my laptop to clean some dust and shit. Wondering
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 3
File: P_20160122_184829.jpg (2 MB, 4096x3072) Image search: [Google]
P_20160122_184829.jpg
2 MB, 4096x3072
I opened up my laptop to clean some dust and shit. Wondering how you disconnect that wire thing that attaches the keyboard to the laptop.
>>
>>39368
You either need to pull the black thing on the connector or lift it. This one looks more like the kind that you lift.
>>
File: 1453513874656.jpg (3 MB, 4096x3072) Image search: [Google]
1453513874656.jpg
3 MB, 4096x3072
>>39368
the black part has lids on its sides pull those lids down (in the pic) and then pull all of the black part entirely, its gonna be stuck in the beginning but dont pull the thin cables in plastic if you want your keyboard working
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (45 KB, 1209x589) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
45 KB, 1209x589
>>39371
I made a bad diagram in paint to demonstrate what I mean. The figure on the left marked A shows how to undo >>39380. The figure on the right with the side view shows how to disconnect the connector that I was talking about.

The first one might require a bit of gentle wiggling to unlatch. The second one you should be able to just lift with your nail, and should barely require any force. After you open the connector, you should be able to pull the cable out.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.