[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
recommend some neat /m/echa animes for me to enjoy pic related
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: gurren-lagann-screenshot-01[1].png (181 KB, 500x284) Image search: [Google]
gurren-lagann-screenshot-01[1].png
181 KB, 500x284
recommend some neat /m/echa animes for me to enjoy

pic related
finished Big O, Evangelion and pic related
>>
>>38694
Also where do I start with macross and gundam?
>>
File: Rahxephon.jpg (198 KB, 1600x600) Image search: [Google]
Rahxephon.jpg
198 KB, 1600x600
>>38694
If you liked Eva, you might like RahXephon
>>
File: Mecha.jpg (3 MB, 2500x2800) Image search: [Google]
Mecha.jpg
3 MB, 2500x2800
This should be useful for you

>>38697
With Gundam you start with the original series Mobile Suit Gundam. With Macross you start with SDF Macross and watch the film Do You Remember Love? after it.
>>
>>38697
For Macross watch the original series and then you're pretty free free to watch the rest in whatever order you wish
For Gundam half of the series is part of one long timeline that begins with the original series (mostly the older seasons and OVAs) while most of the newer seasons are standalone and can be watched whenever

Also I'd reccomend Giant Robo The Day the Earth Stood Still to anyone
>>
>>38783
>For Macross watch the original series and then you're pretty free free to watch the rest
Nah, just jump straight in to Frontier.

You don't need to know anything to watch Macross, other than knowing that stuff can be vanquished using the Power of Song.

The original is fine, but it's hella long and clearly a product of its time.
>>
>last updated in june, 2011

???
>>
>>38694
>animes
>>
>>39214
I guess it'll get updated the next time there's a worthwhile mecha series.
>>
>>39227
I'm surprised Fafner isn't on the list, it was pretty ok.
>>
File: Gundam.jpg (3 MB, 2800x3402) Image search: [Google]
Gundam.jpg
3 MB, 2800x3402
>>38694
Watch Break Blade.
>>38697
Here, for Gundam.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.