[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can anyone recommend some good podcasts? I need some new stuff
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1441429765083.jpg (50 KB, 307x386) Image search: [Google]
1441429765083.jpg
50 KB, 307x386
Can anyone recommend some good podcasts?
I need some new stuff for when I'm out jogging/cycling.

Any topic is fine as long as it's entertaining.
>>
Podtaku and Good Mythical Morning are some solid podcasts
>>
Short, usually 20 minutes:
We have concerns (comedy)
99 Percent Invisible (design)

Long form interview, comic hosted: approx 60-90 minutes
WTF
Nerdist
Girl on Guy

Probably Science (science themed, comic roundtable)
Oral Argument (law with a slightly humorous edge, if you're into that)
Damn Interesting (podcast version of the website)
>>
Taverncast (production quality for this show is unmatched)
Security Now (IT / tech security news and discussion, if you want to learn more about tech security - this is the podcast for you)
Sick And Wrong (Recommend for jogging/cycling -- you can easily keep tuning in and out of what's being said and not loose your place)
This American Life (can be very interesting)

>>38235
>99 Percent Invisible

Very good choice.
>>
Cbc Under the influence (marketing)
The Tim Ferris podcast(business/investing/)
>>
sleepycast (comedy- features various famous comedy artists)
>>
Sleepycabin
>>
File: 1424727845212.png (19 KB, 252x252) Image search: [Google]
1424727845212.png
19 KB, 252x252
if you haven't, give a try to Welcome to Nightvale
>>
>>38245
FYI, security now is an OK introduction to security and it's how I was first introduced to the field, but the guy is not very well liked in the security industry because he's a bit of a snake oil peddler.
>>
>>38235
I'll be giving Oral Argument a try during my jog today. Sounds interesting.
>>38245
Sick and Wrong added to my daily list. Pretty fun. I'm going to check out the other 3 in the next days.
>>38335
>>38359
I'm very familiar with both of those! Nightvale is great.

Thanks to all the anon that posted.
>>
>>38360

Yeah, I've trying to expand out but I haven't found any to my liking so far.

Any recommendations bud?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.