[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Black screen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20160107_202416.jpg (2 MB, 4160x2336) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160107_202416.jpg
2 MB, 4160x2336
So I have a Wii with Nintendont and every time I try to run an ISO it shows a black screen with the actual audio of the game, except with Mario Sunshine, which works perfectly.

Somebody knows why it only runs correctly one game and what can I do to fix it?

The games are in a flash drive formated to FAT32, so I guess thats not the problem

Anything you know is good, thanks
>>
>>27989
your best bet is gbatemp or /hbg/

make sure you're using the latest version of nintendont, you can update in the application i think by pressing b after starting up... otherwise just download the latest files needed to run from the quick install bit at https://github.com/FIX94/Nintendont

last thing i can think of might be your isos are corrupt or nintendont just has issues reading them, it works better with verified dumps. see if you can find unscrubbed pure images whose hashes match the hashes on redump. a site with the word dope in the domain and hosts roms on it i believe has verified dumps. you can check the hashes with the command line utility fciv (use fciv /? for help on how to use it), dolphin also lets you check one kind of hash i think.
>>
>>28001
the quickinstall bit is at the very bottom of the page i linked, btw, just download all three files and follow the instructions where they're linked
>>
>>28001
nothing worked but thanks anyway. I tried with verifeid and not verifeid dumps and got the same result. It seems that im doomed to play Mario Sunshine or install another emulator.
>>
>>27989
Maybe try reformatting the flash drive with a higher allocation unit size
>>
>>28347
Well, i guess i could try, but i installed another loader (dios mios) and worked with the same games and flash drive i tried to run on nintendont.
So... Seems like it's solved for me
>>
i'm using the homebrew channel and usb loader gx, which both work flawlessly.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.