[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I'm able to buy a defect PS4 for less than half price
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: playstation4.png (183 KB, 450x419) Image search: [Google]
playstation4.png
183 KB, 450x419
So I'm able to buy a defect PS4 for less than half price (around what is equivalent of 100£), to put it in perspective, a new PS4 costs around 220-250£ in my country.

Is this worthwile? Would it pay off? I'm really only going to use it to play BB, and other exclusives, as I have a PC anyway.

The problem with the PS4 is that the optical drive is faulty, and I'm thinking of getting it repaired (either through Sony, or a third part), and get it much cheaper that way.
>>
Are you able to pirate ps4 games in your country? if yes then wait a little bit and you can get all your games for free
>>
>>27186
Personally, I'd say its worth it. There are some pretty sick exclusives on PS4, up and coming as well. I got one just to be able to play The Last Guardian when it releases.

It sounds like a good deal, so long as you can get it repaired cheaply. My only issue with PS4 is the subscription fee, but so long as you're playing single player exclusives, that won't be a problem.

Really it all comes down to how much you want it. Are the exclusives offered worth it to you? If yeah, then go for it.

Or I guess you could wait for the eventual illegal ports and torrent those or something. Your choice.
>>
>>27188
>>27190
Can you download games on the Playstation market/store?

Bloodborne specifically
>>
>>27191
Yeah, you can. You only need to pay the sub fee to play games online, i.e. multiplayer. The store is free to use.
>>
>>27193
However, please note that games are region locked. A disc purchased in, say, America, won't work in a European country. But you can download games from the PS store at no extra fees besides digital retail pricing.
>>
>>27193
Oh, that's awesome.

Then my plan Is to get the PS4, install bloodborne through the store and play it without CD.

Thanks for your help
>>
File: ten_outta_ten_game_grumps.gif (907 KB, 430x242) Image search: [Google]
ten_outta_ten_game_grumps.gif
907 KB, 430x242
>>27197
No problemo. Enjoy your games.
>>
>>27188
You can pirate PS4 games?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.