[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
G430
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: g430-gaming-headset-images.png (43 KB, 521x342) Image search: [Google]
g430-gaming-headset-images.png
43 KB, 521x342
Hey guys i need help, since some days ago my Logitech G430 keep disconecting itself randomly, I have to unlplug and plug it again to make it work again, I don't know what to do, I don't think the warranty will work (one side is broken), What to do ?
>>
This might sound a bit dumb, but have you tried using another USB port? How long have you had them, and would you say you've used them "roughly"? Also is it just random when they cut off or is when you use move the cord or some kind of adjustment?
>>
>>25442
Hey, a while back I was looking into buying a new gaming headset and I am a really big fan of Logitech, so I looked up a lot of their headphones. The G430s are notorious for breaking really easily and the expected lifetime is probably around 6 months. I hate to break it to you, but your biggest problem is probably that the headset itself isn't great. If you have the money or are looking for a replacement, the G35 headset is basically the same thing but much higher quality. I have had a set of G35s for about 2 years now and I haven't had a bit of trouble out of them. I hope this helps and I'm sorry that the most likely problems is just that the headset you bought is a low quality one, which is really unlike logitech.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.