[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey guys, let me tell you my story >be me, 34y, owner of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
hey guys, let me tell you my story

>be me, 34y, owner of a nightclub and a mercedes clk
>girls just look away from me and i've only had sex three times in my life
>all my life i wanted to be that badass guy girls wanted
>i could never achieve it, but now i'm really getting desperate, i bought a dirtbike, and need a cool profile picture so girls can see i'm a real badass now.
>but every picture i take i look like a fucking fat faggot, and i know that, i hope that someone can make just this one thing workout for me tonight.

TL;DR; Make me look more badass

Thank you guys, you're my only real friends anyway
>>
i also have this one, let me know if you need more...
>>
File: hq-dar-8.jpg (38 KB, 919x690) Image search: [Google]
hq-dar-8.jpg
38 KB, 919x690
>>37188
>but every picture i take i look like a fucking fat faggot
>TL;DR; Make me look more badass
Easy: >>>/fit/

... And I'm not buying your bullshit story, make up a better one for "le phunny photoshop plos" threads
>>
>>37201
I've actually lost weight recently, you can see that i'm more slim in the last picture, that i took last week. I took the first one in september this year, i'm sorry for wasting your time buddy, maybe someone else will "buy my bullshit story" fml
>>
>>37209
No, we won't, because you reek of shallow narcissistic cunt, which is likely why despite being so "successful" women don't touch you with a plastic one. You remind me of that kid at school who walks the walk to try and fit in but wonders why he's getting nowhere.

You need to reevaluate whats important in life. Asking a board full of neckbeards to photoshop you so you become something you are not tells me you're deeply unhappy with yourself. Fix that first anon.
>>
>>37188
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.