[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
whats a good masturbation tool for a boy who likes girls...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: irene butt.webm (3 MB, 506x900) Image search: [Google]
irene butt.webm
3 MB, 506x900
whats a good masturbation tool for a boy who likes girls...
>>
Tenga egg
Onahole
Plain old fashioned lube
20lbs of pussy and ass
>>
>>3719
>Plain old fashioned lube
>20lbs of pussy and ass
sounds gay.. i want something that feels good that i can just let go by itself desu
>>
File: mijoo3.jpg (754 KB, 996x1500) Image search: [Google]
mijoo3.jpg
754 KB, 996x1500
pls respond
>>
The Meiki ZXY is the closest you can get to a more life like pussy experience.
You'll also want to buy some nice lube and one of those usb powered warmers while you're at it.
>>
Aneros
>>
File: irene.jpg (593 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
irene.jpg
593 KB, 1500x1000
>>3964
do i really need lube?

im uncut

also how do i keep it hidden from my family members...
>>
>>4098
Yes. You 100% need lube
And you really want to get lube made for sex toys
If you don't, you can end up fucking up your toy

Another hint. Get a bowl of hot water, and put your lube bottle in it to help heat up the lube, too.
>>
>>4141
cant i just spit in it?

that's what i do if my hands feeling a bit rough
>>
>>4147
No.
Spit would dry up way too quickly. And you wouldn't be able to make enough spit anyway
If you're THAT paranoid, you can use water based lotions. But it make cleanup a real bitch which would be more likely to get you caught than using a good lube.
>>
>>4147
If a store has a pharmacy, they have an aisle you can buy sex lube from. It's a small ass tube that fits in your pocket. It's easier to hide than the toys.

Just don't buy KY Warming Jelly. That shit's like IcyHot for your dick.
>>
>>4375
I use KY warming jelly all the time. In fact, it's my favorite.
>>
>>4414
You're a braver man than I.

Every time I use it it gets alarmingly and uncomfortably warm.
>>
watch boku no pico
>>
File: 57KX6gC.gif (561 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
57KX6gC.gif
561 KB, 500x375
you ever wrap a banana in duct tape, warm it in the microwave, squeeze out the banana, wait for it to cool and then fuck it? Feels pretty good
>>
>>3923
you motherfucker
>>
>>3923
who is this fat pussied slut
>>
>>4549
darude sadstorm
>>
jimin is a REALLY REALLY REALLY pretty girl

i dont care what anyone says
>>
>>3711
Get an onahole. It's exactly what you're looking for.
Japanese ones are considered better than fleshlights (and are generally cheaper, even after shipping).
take note, you'll probably have to sign for it, so if that's an issue, you might be SOL (you might be able to call your post office and see if you could pick it up there, or arrange that somehow? dunno)

http://pastebin.com/hwhGL66a
this is a good guide on getting holes
keep in mind, they can be fragile

if you don't get any real alone time (eg, to use and clean the thing), don't bother, your hand is good enough, getting caught is pretty bad
cleaning is a slight pain, but it feels noticeably better than your hand

Hiding it isn't hard. If you have a suitcase or lockbox or something, just stick it in there and lock it.
don't do stupid shit like shove it in your drawer if you're with family
>>
>>3711
>>3065
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.