[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone know where is this building. ?? i think Singapore,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
Does anyone know where is this building. ??

i think Singapore, but not sure. :/

background: i was with this girl some months on her country, then i had to leave. We promised to wait. After some months she blocked me on facebook after this pic, and she got engaged with this guy.
I'm pretty sure he took her for a trip somewhere. is that Singapore or Australia?
Pics if anon can show me where is this.
>>
wouldn't it be more productive to move on, rather than obsessively stalk some fickle broad halfway across the world who is engaged to someone else?

anyway, that picture is clearly taken from a rooftop, not street-level, so it might be hard to recognise. i think the skyline is a bit too empty to be Singapore, but that's just a guess.
>>
>>37023
>>37023

NOOOOO

maybe... she is a, how do you say in english a girl that makes the guys fall over her...

bich? bar girl?
>>
>>37091
Hooker
>>
>>37091
duuuude. you gotta move on. there are so many girls out there, and really being creepy and stalking and trying to find just this one is not a good use of your time.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.