[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/r/ing the artsiest 2deep4u anime you know
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: Diogenes.jpg (156 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
Diogenes.jpg
156 KB, 720x960
/r/ing the artsiest 2deep4u anime you know
>>
>>36917
Serial Experiments Lain?
>>
Lain or Tecxnolyze
>>
start with studio glibli and slowly work your way up to something indie
>>
Aku no Hana
Mawaru Penguindrum
>>
File: 1373499170023.jpg (876 KB, 1164x5000) Image search: [Google]
1373499170023.jpg
876 KB, 1164x5000
Even if you want to go straight at the 2deep4u, I'd recommend working your way down. Mortal minds aren't ready for the lower reaches.
Also, Ninja Slayer and Samurai Flamenco earn a spot right above Inferno Cop.
>>
>>36917
Yuri Kuma Arashi
>>
>>36917

Kuuchuu Buranko

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1SX0arT5tQ
>>
Angel's Egg for sure.
>>
THERMAE ROMAE
SEKKOU BOYS

Jokes, but anything Masaaki Yuasa is a great start if you want artsiest 2deep4u anime. There are other experimental short stuffs by animators and the likes but I'm too lazy to go through my lists to list them all.
>>
5 Centimeters Per Second and Garden of Words. They aren't quite "2deep4u" but the artwork is fantastic, especially in Garden of Words.
>>
>>36917
Cat Soup
Inferno Cop
>>
Serial Experiments Lain
Texhnolyze
Kaiba
Cat Soup
Ergo Proxy
Probably Despera if it ever comes out.
>>
>>37197
>Kuuchuu Buranko
>2deep4u
>>
>>36917
School Days
>>
>>36917
Man, there was this really off, evidently experimental series of anime shorts made by diferent animators and shit. some of the shorts were really great, I can only remember the first one, barely: it was about a struggle between heart and brain but in a really abstract way. If someone knows the name, pls
:C
>>
>>38827
Are you talking about Japanese animator expo? Not all of the stories are 2deep5u, most of them are standard stories.
>>
Paranoia Agent
The preview slots for Darker than Black at the end of each episode
SE: Lain
Mind Games
This movie I found at my library that consisted of three short films, one of which included stories with a society based upon large WWI/II style cannons, an opera singer, and astronauts of sorts. Cannot remember the name, but it seemed pretty artsy to me at the time.
>>
>>39501
>This movie I found at my library that consisted of three short films, one of which included stories with a society based upon large WWI/II style cannons, an opera singer, and astronauts of sorts. Cannot remember the name, but it seemed pretty artsy to me at the time.
I think that's Memories.
>>
>>39516
Yes, now that you say that, it clicks.
That was the name of the movie.
>>
>>39532
Magnetic rose is the only good story in that movie.
>>
Animatrix and Satoshi Kon films.
>>
>>36917
The second Ghost in the Shell movie.
>>
>>39546
Yeah I didn't say it was any good. Just something that I had seen before
>>
>>36917
tenshi no tamago
>>
>>37149
>that pic
According to MAL, Madoka is above Bebop
>>
>>36917
got your art right here
>>
>>38827
Genius Party and Genius Party Beyond?
>>
neon genesis evangelion
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.