[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone know where I can watch the Japanese version of this online?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: Attack_on_Titan.jpg (11 KB, 311x175) Image search: [Google]
Attack_on_Titan.jpg
11 KB, 311x175
Anyone know where I can watch the Japanese version of this online? Subbed or dubbed, doesn't matter, as long as it's in English. I just feel like the American tv version might have signifigant censorship.
>>
Nope.
Not for that show.
In fact japan is the one that censors it.
>>
You're better off torrenting, you know.
>>
nyaa.se

It's up to you now, my friend.
>>
>>36629
>Swim in the sewer, you won't get sick.
>>
>>36621
http://www.crunchyroll.com/attack-on-titan
>>
>>36621
or try animelab
>>
>>36621
Netflix. I'm pretty sure they don't censor shit, judging by the shows they produce themselves.
>>
>>36637
Thanks. Ep 13.5 was great for comparison.
>>36650
Thank you. When I start downloading, it looks like it will be useful.
>>36638
Er, thanks but:
>Not available outside of Austraila and New Zeland.
Protip;There are actual night-owls. This is why you notice things on the internet are generally fucked up/raunchy when you're on it.
>>36650
Um, all it would take is them buying an American station's version.
>>
Torrent or use kissanime.com
>>
Thanks all.
What I've learned:
nyaa.se says
>Playback help is here, and you probably need it
and probably just isn't worth bothering with for me
Crunchyroll freezes on the middle ad points more times than not because some genius put bull-shit ad software in them and is essentially useless.
and there are no signifigant differences in censorship between the Jap and Adult Swim versions, so I'll just keep using Watchcartoononline.
>>
>>36633
You're only pretending to be retarded, I hope.
>>
>>36786
Look, setting up torrenting takes time and effort, but once you're set you get top quality anime downloaded automatically to your machine once it's released by the sub group; no buffering, watch it over and over again without being dependent on the website working.
No ads either, it should be said.

Streaming is actually harder, which took me several years to learn. You only need to learn to download a torrent program once. You only need to learn how to set up an RSS feed once. And that's literally it, you're set for anime watching for the rest of your life.
>>
>>36787
Well, you said it about someone else first, so I guess that means there's no way you could be mentally deficient.

What's more inviting for viruses or people fucking with your shit than torrents?
>>
>>36791
Viruses are programs.
Videos are data.
Data cannot be programs; videos cannot be viruses.
>>
>>36794
No, you just leave your system open enough to a source for someone to send that other fun stuff through for a long time.
>>
>>36826
Send me all the data you like.

This isn't Tron, data has no volition of its own.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.