[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Findin Musics
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
I found this weird musical group a few years back that had the most bizarre music I ever heard. It was described quite fittingly as "baroquestep", but also had horror themes mixed in, and was rather hard to listen to. Still, it was kind of awesome.

I'm sure I saved the group, but I can't find the links anywhere, nor can I find from general searching.

What I remember is that they had at least an album and an EP when I last checked, and on the front cover of one of those was a picture of a grubby looking monk holding a chicken, squid or something...

And the other front cover had a chunk of flesh with teeth and hair standing up next to a wall with a streetlight above it, I think.

And I think one of their songs was called something like "Rotten eyes"

Sorry if these are kinda vague, but its been a few years since I saw this group.

Note: Ref Image isn't the album artwork, but it looks kinda vaguely like it.
>>
I'm not sure but it might be Igorrr
>>
>>35999
YES, that's the stuff!

Thank you so much for helpin me out with that.

Does anyone else have songs, bands or albums they need looking up?
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.