[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Photoshop/image editing chicken
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
File: chuckn.jpg (18 KB, 599x401) Image search: [Google]
chuckn.jpg
18 KB, 599x401
How hard would it be for someone to remove the comb that the middle chicken has thrown and fix the head of the chicken with the gun? Is it easy enough that someone can do it for me or just give me some tips? I don't have photoshop but I have lots of experience with image editing in general.
>>
File: chickens.png (140 KB, 599x401) Image search: [Google]
chickens.png
140 KB, 599x401
>>34790
Pretty easily.
1 - Get the Resynthesize and Heal Selection filters for the Gimp
2 - Select what you wanna delete. In this case, I went well off the edges, because there was some red blurring around the thing.
3 - Use the Heal Selection filter. It's a good idea to do it on a copy of the original layer, to fix stuff later.
4 - Do just that. If anything looks wrong, fix it with the clone tool, with a fuzzy brush.
>>
>>34816
Thanks a lot man! I'll make an effort to contribute to this board for the next few days to perpetuate your kindness.
>>
>>34831
np.

Cheers.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.