[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm looking for a copypasta about Chinese people shitting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 3
File: 1416175700357.jpg (45 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1416175700357.jpg
45 KB, 500x500
I'm looking for a copypasta about Chinese people shitting in the streets. I think it starts like "let me tell you about Chinese" and ends with "fuck china nigger country".
>>
File: 1452488731187.jpg (38 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
1452488731187.jpg
38 KB, 501x585
I am angry. ANGRY ABOUT CHINESE

Today I go to market for breakfast and I sit with friends in cafe shop near courtyard area, we laugh and drink and then look over, two Chinese walking, a little girl and father

Mood immediately becomes poorer, we look and more Chinese come

Soon there is sounds of the birds like 'CAW CAW CAW CAW COCOK COCOK COCOK BA BA BA BA BA BEIZAI BEIZAI' and I begin to become afraid because I can't remember if my cat is inside or outside, Chinese sounds like penis fucking my ears, CAW BA SHURE ZAI WOOOO PING PONG CHING CHONG, fear for my cat becomes stronger

and then the little girl,looks like 12 years old or so, she then pulls down her pants and SHITS ALL OVER THE COURTYARD

SHE PULLS DOWN AND SHITS A RIVER OF CHOCOLATE WITH SMALL CHUNKS NEVERENDING

I look at Chinese and they continue talking about how to eat cats and hire Indonesian prostitutes or something, no one cares. Courtyard is filling up with shit, NO ONE CARES

and then the little girl's father comes by and I think 'good, now he will slap more shit out of her because she is acting like a barbarian overseas turtle' BUT NO, HE PICKS HER UP USING HER SHOULDERS AND GIVES HER A SUPERIOR ANGLE TO SHIT MORE

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS

EVERY DAY THIS HAPPEn

EVERY DAY CHINESE SHIT NEAR MY HOUSE

YOU FILTHY DOGS

GO HOME

FUCK CHINA

NIGGER COUNTRY
>>
>>34611
Thanks!
>>
File: 1438627628598.gif (839 KB, 350x241) Image search: [Google]
1438627628598.gif
839 KB, 350x241
... And for the record; the part about the Chinese shitting everywhere is true.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.