[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help with Web-Optimized Transparent PNG
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 7
Im trying to make a snapchat geotag for my girlfriends 21st birthday but I have no knowledge of photoshop or creative ability. It says it should have a width of 1080 pixels and height of 1920 pixels, and under 300 KB, and be a PNG-24 file. https://www.snapchat.com/geofilters/submit.html Here is the link to download the template.

It would be awesome to get the picture of us with some like happy birthday writing around it.

I am indebted to you whoever does this.
>>
File: pair.png (2 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
pair.png
2 MB, 1080x1920
i'm confused, you say it should be PNG-24, but the template says it should be with transparency = PNG-32, because 8 bit per RGB channel with an added Alpha channel = 32.

this is PNG-32

if you had a photo that wasn't taken on a potato and needs to be blow up to 4 times the original size, maybe it wouldn't look like shit. just a suggestions though.
>>
hmm, i have no clue about snapchat, but i just read their guidelines for geofilters
https://support.snapchat.com/a/geofilter-guidelines

apparently they are meant as overlays, photos are forbidden and files should be under 300 KB (which is pretty much impossible with a full frame photograph as you can see at the filesize of the previous post).

are you sure you know what you're doing?
>>
I have no clue what I am doing. Im just trying to get a little message with happy 21st on it and if like our faces could be included in the that would be awesome. I am imagining something like this. Our faces at the bottom of the screen with happy 21st birthday around our heads. It would be a completely different picture with a transparent background with what i put at the bottom like any filter on snapchat. Hope this helps more.
>>
File: ugly couple.png (3 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
ugly couple.png
3 MB, 1080x1920
>>34693
I'm always telling you, guys: diffusion upscale in g'mic, then film grain.

Though I also gave it a g'mic thin brush smoothing run before applying film grain in this one.

>>34590
>>34701
ηˆ†η™Ίγ—γ‚

Also
>300k for a 1080x1920 picture
... yeah, you clearly don't know what you're doing.
>>
File: template.png (290 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
template.png
290 KB, 1080x1920
>>34701
i think i'm starting to get the picture. it's supposed to be an overlay for photographs i guess.
>>
File: template2.png (300 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
template2.png
300 KB, 1080x1920
did some sharpening and color correction on the photo
>>
File: ugly couple.png (3 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
ugly couple.png
3 MB, 1080x1920
>>34703
As for the request... though I don't know if it's actually what OP wants.
>>
>>34711
YES LIKE THIS!!!! Could the writing be "Happy 21st Christina!" And also a different font and color please? I know im asking a lot but I want this to be perfect.
>>
File: template3.png (291 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
template3.png
291 KB, 1080x1920
sorry, i'll have to run. here's the template with the font removed, i'm sure someone else can do the writing.
>>
>>34734
also, i'm sure it would help if you specified what font and what colour people should be using. "different" is not very helpful :-)
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.