[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ripping protected DVD.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1
File: hand_dvd.jpg (824 KB, 3072x2048) Image search: [Google]
hand_dvd.jpg
824 KB, 3072x2048
so i have a couple screener dvds and was hoping to rip them so i can watch them on my laptop that doesnt have a dvd drive since ill be traveling fot the net month. i tried using handbrake and vlc, both have failed me. how can i do this /wsr ?
im using Win 7 pro if that helps.
>>
>Ripping a DVD as an ISO with DVD Decrypter

>The best program I have ever found for this is, DVD Decrypter...
The program / owner was shut-down by the US Government, due to how powerful the program was. There are still versions flying around at the moment, but there will never be any updates. Unless someone picks up where he left out, rumor has it he gave out the source files before he was shut down.. So if anyone is interested in hunting them down and continuing his work, I'm sure a lot of people will love you, AND, hate you ^~

1, Acquire DVD Decrypter, I'm not going to directly link you to anything so, this cake should suffice. Cake [http://www.dvddecrypter.org.uk/SetupDVDDecrypter_3.5.4.0.exe]

2, Install DVD Decrypter

3, Open/Run DVD Decrypter!

4, Set DVD to decrypt your DVD to an ISO, [Press Mode >ISO and set as 'read']

8a6c7a14ed1704c53f8f8b7d3ae32691.PNG

5, Insert a DVD into your DVD drive, and select the Drive from the "Source" drop-down list

5e9b0db4759c41b339d0eba2413d1de9.PNG

6, Choose where you want to save your ISO image to, (DVD Decrypter automatically chooses the drive with the most free space), press the little folder icon to choose where to save.

bdd9de5352545b09276d2f9f556f50d6.PNG

7, Press the DVD > HDD button at the bottom left of the program to begin the decryption process.
Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.