[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need the most MANLY manga ever. I fucking love Vinland Saga.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
I need the most MANLY manga ever.
I fucking love Vinland Saga.
I don't care about the setting, i just want a lot of action and character development.
>>
>>34087
Jojo or Fist of the North Star.
>>
>>34103
I already know those.
>>
File: img000001.jpg (373 KB, 977x1379) Image search: [Google]
img000001.jpg
373 KB, 977x1379
Oyaji
OYAJI
MOTHERFUCKING OYAJI
>>
>>34087
Samurai Champloo has both
>>
Berserk is the most manly piece of fiction ever created.
>>
File: 1437352118075.png (322 KB, 591x716) Image search: [Google]
1437352118075.png
322 KB, 591x716
>>34474
I second this
>tfw volume 12
>>
>>34457
I have already watched it.
>>34474
I was planning on reading it but the hiatus and the possibility of being unfinished haunts me everyday.
>>34437
Thanks, i'll check it.
>>
>>34087

Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood:(Everyone has many manly qualities)
Great Teacher Onizuka (Comedicly manly)
Black Lagoon... (Grimdark Manly)
Toppen Tengen Gurren Lagann...(Good Feel Teary Manly)
>>
>>34087
Oh and Afro Samurai : (Badass Revenge Series manly)
>>
>>34521
>>34524
I've already saw TTGL and Black Lagoon.
I want to start watching FMA, should i watch the first version before Brotherhood?
>>
>>34437
Just here to second this. I make it tradition to post it on /a/ every Father's Day.
>>
>>34525
Both versions are good for different reasons.
Brotherhood follows the manga to the end and original FMA splits from the manga halfway through because the manga wasn't finished at the time.
I'd recommend watching the original anime first then watching Brotherhood because it has a multitude of different happenings and characters that it make it a worthwhile watch.
Also both have top notch animation quality. IMO, both are classics.
>>
>>34518
I'm pretty fucking sure Berserk has at least another decade. Then Miura dies, his staff picks it up and ruins everything.
>>
>>34087
if you want edgy shit with tons of gore but weak plot read gantz or terra formars
>>
>>35203
Oh, ok. I remember watching the original FMA a long time ago, but i'll watch it again.
>>35204
Idk, i'm already waiting for the new HxH, getting into another slow-as-fuck manga will kill me.
>>35206
I'll read Terra Formars, Gantz is 2edgy5me.
>>
>>35216
HxH? Haha!
Don't ever mention that shit again.
Shit was the best shounen around, better than OP even and the creator decided to fuck everyone over because "I'm tired, please wait".
Miura and Togashi are fucking bums, Naoki Urasawa has made back-to-back decade long series with high quality and those two are breaking down after years of hiatus. Fucking joke.
Miura I kinda understand. Thinking about Berserk for 30 years? A person needs a break over all that from time to time.
But Togashi? Nigga, get over your depression. You fucking bum. Though given the possible shift (Jing becoming the main character and the manga getting in a more serious and violent tone), you could argue that he became tired of writing HxH/shounen/manga and just want something different. But fucking over all of his fans since the YuYu years? Disgusting.
>>
>>35261
Damn, I'm salty.
>>
crying freeman
>>
>>35261
What the fuck did i just read.
>>
>>34087
Gantz bro .
>>
File: Berserk_v25_p024-025.png (1 MB, 2476x1800) Image search: [Google]
Berserk_v25_p024-025.png
1 MB, 2476x1800
>>34087
Berserk
DO IT
its good
>>
File: crows-3419421.jpg (228 KB, 1200x873) Image search: [Google]
crows-3419421.jpg
228 KB, 1200x873
>>34087
Try crows if you like delinquents.
>>
OP here, thank for all the recs, i'll try to read and watch all the series you said.
Right now i'm reading Terra Formars and it's exactly what i was looking for.
Thanks familia!
>>
Hellsing Ultimate
>>
>manga
>manly

Pick one.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.