[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you love about fulfilling people's requests here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: tsun yui.png (131 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
tsun yui.png
131 KB, 640x360
What do you love about fulfilling people's requests here?
>>
When they thank me. It turns me on more than any woman can.
>>
It's not like I want to help them or anything okay?
>>
I..its j-just so I can push my taste on others I don't to actually h-help them or anything idiot
>>
If I post a request I enjoy helping some other people, it costs me almost nothing
>>
Something to do. It's like a video game at this point. Plus I like researching and learning new things.
>>
File: Ebisu_.jpg (125 KB, 570x532) Image search: [Google]
Ebisu_.jpg
125 KB, 570x532
I get off informing and assisting the ignorant and incapable.
>>
Because I often request other people for help so I feel like I should help someone else if I can.
>>
>>33920
I've been spoonfeeding shit for over a decade here. Not the basics though. I wouldn't, say, tell you how to access the goddess or bypass the panda, or agree with recommendation threads on /a/, or anything like that - but, for example, I explained how to hardsub with ffmpeg to someone in /jp/ a few months ago, for his idol hardsub dm channel.

I like the feeling that comes from helping those who asked for help in worthwhile shit. It's somewhat fulfilling.

So I'm really liking /wsg/. I've spent the last few weeks recommending actually good anime to those who at least have a bit of powerlevel, editing images with the gimp (not in the PS general though. Fuck generals) and explaining what I did so the ones who made the request can replicate it, giving advice with programming, mathematics and playing music, discussing Linux, finding images and explaining how I found them... I'm really enjoying /wsg/.

Though it's taking a lot of my time, and I've virtually stopped going to my usual boards...
>>
I like making people happy. And a feel like a genie of sorts granting small doable wishes.
>>
>>33920
I like coming here to ask questions and give advice, and conversely, I'll give back whenever I see a question I can answer. It just feels good to do, hell I even used to answer tech support requests on /g/ even though they actively discourage it there.
>>
>>34036
*get advice, but you know what I meant.
>>
>>33920
name of the anime?
>>
>>34049
ToLoveRu
>>
>>33984
this for real f︂︂a︂m
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.