[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Good Youtube channel?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: youtube-logo-full_color.jpg (29 KB, 670x377) Image search: [Google]
youtube-logo-full_color.jpg
29 KB, 670x377
Subject doesn't matter. Anyone worth subscribing (not cancer)
>>
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAL3JXZSzSm8AlZyD3nQdBA/videos
>>
>>33820
>MisterMetokur
>TL;DR
>RedLetterMedia
>Vernaculis
>Every Frame A Painting
>>
>>33820
VSauce is a really interesting channel, I'd go for it.
If you speak/wanna listen Spanish, this guy https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ2_o7_j6BO5_sUNuOsSawA does some quality but obscure shit
>>
>>33820
>videogame related
Dopelives -funny and likeable (i recommend videos by LewishM on there)
penguinz0 -funny and likeable
PIKACHUAKUMA - if you are into fightans
handmadehero - if you are into gamedev this is the best shit ever, dude is building a game completely from scratch and streams it with commentary, vods are on this channel

>art related
Will Terrel -amazing dude with an amazing style, talks about everything related to art and art industry
Proko
Sycra
Scott Robertson - doesn't release much but he's a god
Superani - asian overlords but they aren't very active
>>
>>33877
VSauce is VERY sensationalist or whatever the word is. They overblow so much of their explanations. And it's obvious they don't actually understand what they explain, the research consists of taking first articles from a quick google search and rewriting them to make them sound more exciting.There are quite many mistakes and misinformation on there.

Not many channels for science stuff I know about, Thunderf00t is good but he doesn't do that many science vids, those that he does are pretty good. Then there is Numberphile, that one is pretty good for math but they don't go very deep into subjects, it's more of a popular math thing like popular science books.
>>
>>33885
That's true, that's one thing I don't like about it. But even of it's more about pop-sci, it's entertaining and I learnt a lot of facts. The thing about his videos is not believing everything you are told on it, but do your own research to have different points of view.
>>
>>33878
>>33885
I completely forgot Vihart. She went full feminist retard lately, but her vids about math are super fun and her voice is comfy as shit. Completely worth watching.

Khan Academy is great as well if you want to actually learn some math/science not just learn about it.
>>
CGP Grey and Kurzgesagt
>>
Primitive Technology - just some dude in the Australian bush building a civilization with his own hands, never talks, just shows amazing work
Postmodern Jukebox - hit and miss, but does pretty amazing retro-style covers of horrible modern music
The Lion Whisperer - HUGE KITTEHS!!! >:3

i'm pretty deep into all of Brady's channels, CGP Grey, Veritasium, minutephysics, brainscoop, crash course, etc - but i cannot for the life of me stand vsauce. i cringe whenever i see him just appear with his awful shtick and ADD style. smarter everyday i just don't like, but vsauce i can't stand.
>>
taofledermaus
lazy game reviews
ancient dos games

just some of my faves
>>
The RSA is like ted talks but not pretentious. Their animated series is a good "best of" list
>>
https://www.youtube.com/user/ZetaPlays
>>
>>34042
Is it only letsplays? What sets this channel apart from other ones?

I like Abroadin Japan https://www.youtube.com/user/cmbroad44 he has some interesting reviews of unique places to visit in Japan (Cat Cafe's, Rabbit Islands, etc

Ahoy is a interesting game channel. Lengthy retrospectives into different game series that spans beyond just the game companies but also talks about the global climate surround a game's release https://www.youtube.com/user/XboxAhoy
>>
File: Tyler.jpg (56 KB, 500x570) Image search: [Google]
Tyler.jpg
56 KB, 500x570
Tyler Oakley has some good shit. Try it OP.
>>
I enjoy exinthevatican a lot.
>>
For vidya, I tend to like watching analysis videos rather than lets plays.
Aside from the more well known on this site like Critikal and Matthewmatosis; there's Super Bunny Hop, HyperBitHero, Perils of Pokey, Gaming Brit, GGGmanlives.
For food there's Howtobasic if you like memes and You suck at cooking if you like slightly less memes.
Then there's also Regular Car Reviews for... car reviews and Every Frame a Painting for some awesome film analysis.
Those are all the ones I check on
>>
SideSalad00
>>
Really depends on what your knterets are. I currently like Game Grumps, Geek Remix, and TheSw1tcher for vidya. Game Theorists and JonTron are super popular, if you don't already know them somehow. Madeyewlook and Pink Stylist for special effects makeup and general "whoa how did they do that" factor (check out Pink Stylist's Smiley tutorial if you're thinking of makeup as cutesy bullshit). SoloTravelBlog is weird, distinct, likeable no matter your interests. Check out his gachapon videos. Studio Killers are a band, not YouTubers, but they have sick music videos. Mileage may vary but the last two have the most universal appeal.

>>34010
LGR is so calming, his voice and style makes me feel very peaceful. Plus good sense of humor and content.
>>
Our third life
>>
>>33820

robbaz
-great gaming channel, also does interesting cooking stuff, like how to make honey mead.

UberHaxorNova
-Funny guy, makes gaming videos.

Vsauce
-as it was suggested previously, is a channel dedicated to expanding your. Knowledge and thought.
>>
>>34324
Nova was funny before he started facecamming. Now it's just cringe.
>>
>>33820
I really like James Grime's videos.
Yeah I know not everybody is going to like videos about useless Math things.
anyway the channels are:
singingbanana
numberphile (or at least he is often in their videos)
>>
>>33820
>Gaming
Vinesauce. (Vinny and Joel.) Two hilarious gaming streamers with a surprising amount of heart.

Vsauce. (Similar name, I know.) If you want your mind fucking destroyed, subscribe to these guys.

TheNeedleDrop. Despite it's reputation on /mu/, this is a quality music review channel.

RebelTaxi. A channel that reviews cartoons with a hilariously vulgar host.

Caddicarus. What if Jontron was british?
>>
>>33820
Ross Scott's (accursedfarms) Game Dungeon is pretty good. He talks about more or less obscure games and sometimes does really deep research. You may know him from Freeman's Mind, but that series is probably a matter of taste.
>>
Zogg from Betelgeuse is a novelty channel, that describes earth and humanity to alien visitors.

It's seriously amazing, not enough people know about it.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKY00CSQo1MoC27bdGd-w_g
>>
Joey Salads
TwinzTv
OCK TV
Prank Invation
Coby Persin
Pewdiepie
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.