[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there any good harem anime where the main character isn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: Katsuragi.Keima.full.584048.jpg (88 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Katsuragi.Keima.full.584048.jpg
88 KB, 1280x720
Are there any good harem anime where the main character isn't a dweeb and actually ends up with one of the girls? What would you recommend?

Also, instead of making another thread I'll just make my other request in here - I need more hentai anime that features one or more popular/mainstream seiyuu in a sex scene. Bonus if it's a female seiyuu, because I've just recently watched Soushisouai Note: The Animation and Tomokazu Sugita's sex noises almost made me gay.
>>
The Bakemonogatari series is the only thing I can think of right now. MC is in a relationship for almost the entirety of the show despite it being a harem.

Can't help you with the hentai though.
>>
Robotics;Note

MC is a normal kid and all his friends are dweebs.
>>
>>33762
For the second question, pick a seiyuu you like and look them up on VNDB then see if any of the VNs they're in have hentai adaptations. The thing about mainstream seiyuu is that generally they AREN'T in ero. Most of the time it's a completely different set of talent. So you only see people like Sugita or Fukuyama if it was an early job before they were well known.
>>
>>33762
School Days
>>
>>33778
kek
>>
>>33778
>>33779
well, he's not wrong.
>>33762
toradora is a harem anime. a very modern one and its great. Its more focused on romance though, but it meets your criteria.
>>
>>33774
That was helpful. Thanks.
But, how do I know if the VNs have hentai adaptations?
Do I just Google them one by one or am I just an idiot and did not notice any indicator on VNDB that states if the VN has a hentai adaptation?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.