[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
she wasn't virgin (the computer heh)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: thYUSICHLG.jpg (3 KB, 246x154) Image search: [Google]
thYUSICHLG.jpg
3 KB, 246x154
So I bought a new laptop and it has Windows 8.1, the problem is that when I started it up a few hours ago, It didn't had the option to créate a new profile, you know, a profile for me and my stuff, it just gives me a default profile called lenovo and I just don't see the option to créate another profile.
should I format it?

If I don't format it and I happen to créate a Brand new profile, would it have the admin characteristics? (like allowing certain programs to run or not, etc.)
>>
>should I format it
Do you have some way of reinstalling the OS?
>>
>>33602
>>33672
Install Windows 10 using the free Windows 10 upgrade.
Make a Windows 10 install DVD/USB using the free Windows 10 Media Creation Tool.
Boot off the DVD/USB and install a clean Windows 10
It will activate automatically, giving you a Windows 10 without any of the OEM "customisation"
>>
>>33602
What OS do you want to run, OP? You have more choice here than you may think.
>>
Don't Lenovos come with a recovery partition?

GOogle your model + recovery partition, then enter it. Let it do it's thing. It will ask you to enter a username and password.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.